1. Damian boot, Jeffrey Campbell, £162.99 – Everyone needs a good pair of boots for Winter (or any occasion in my opinion), and these ones are very high on my wishlist. Buckles, studs and leather – heaven!
2. Kensington ceramic watch, Vivienne Westwood, £210 – I am not a big fan of watches, never have been but I was flicking through this months issue of Vogue and came across an advert for this watch from Vivienne Westwood and oh good god it’s so beautiful.
3. Acne clarifying mask, Dr Murad, £38 – Who doesn’t love a good face mask? Especially when you’ve just had one of those days where you just want to pamper and forget about your troubles. Dr Murad is a skincare brand that I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad review on and I have heard spectacular reviews on this ‘acne clarifying mask’, for someone with acne prone skin I am lusting after this product like no tomorrow!
4. Noire/blackberry candle, Diptyque, £59.55 – I am a huge lover of candles, and not just at Christmas all year round and I have wanted a candle from Diptyque for so long. Now £59.55 is a hefty price tag and I probably wouldn’t want to light it if I had paid that much for it but I found this blackberry one that I just had to include on my wishlist<666
5. Grail glitter dress, UNIF, £65 – Sheer black fabric and sparkle? This dress is screaming my name. It is perfect to wear to a work’s Christmas party, or even New Years Eve if your super organised and planning ahead. Worn with a pair of Hellbounds and piles of silver rings you would definitely stand out from the crowd.
6. Tank t-shirt, UNIF, £47.50 – UNIF is one of my favourite brands from their shoes to just their tank tops. You can just throw these on with a pair of docs and some high waisted levis for understated chic.
What do you guys have on your wishlists at the moment?